Friday, March 13, 2009

Worried. Very worried.

I never thought that I would have to worry about my husband not agreeing to divorce. After all, he did rush me to get it over and done with. Or was he just testing waters?

I sent him an email about a week or so ago detailing some things that he had to do and some of it involved money. I did not get any reply or sms-s. Today, my lawyer called me to tell me that the papers have been approved by court and it was time to ask him to go sign the papers. I messaged him quite late. About 10 plus at night because my hand phone battery was running real low and I guess I was still in half disbelief.

Somehow, there is this nagging feeling though and I am starting to panic. There are lots of what-ifs going on in my mind now. What if he does not want to sign? What if he disappears? What if he does not want to pay for his share?

The list goes on.

I am praying very hard now. I am praying that when I wake up tomorrow, that there would be good news, or at least some news. I know this makes me sound bad; as if I want to divorce real badly. You see, this painfully empty marriage has been dragging on for so long that I think it is time we put it to rest. I think it will do both parties good.

No comments:

Post a Comment