Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tiring but happy day

Yesterday was a day of impossibles for me. Well, to me at least. I woke up at 5am to reach work by 7am and at about 3.30pm, went to my cousin's place and played mahjong till about 1.30am in the morning.

I think only mahjong is able to keep me going for so long. I almost did not want to go to work. I was not supposed to work on Saturdays, but because it was a closure day, all permanent staff, working or not working on that day, had to go back. I am paid OT of course.

It was tiring but it was worth it as we had good family bonding time again, not only with mahjong but with intermittently good food breaks as well. Plus, I got to see my cute little nephew who is growing up ever so fast and looks different from the last time I saw him. He is a little picky with who carries him, but I am glad that I am one of his approved carriers :P

No comments:

Post a Comment