Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The day thus far

Nothing much happened today except that I went to collect my medical report in-between working hours. Luckily my workplace is small enough to allow for something like that and luckily, I drive.

Anyhow, I am generally OK except that I should cut down on red meats and alcohol (sob). Not that I have been drinking that much recently but looks like if I don't control, my liver may give me issues that I do not like to handle.

There seems to be a lot of things that I want to say and yet, I don't want to say. I guess I am just praying that everything would be over soon so that I can start anew.

Am I looking? Yes, I am looking and no, I am not really looking. No, I don't know how to play the dating game and I really don't know how to go out there and find. Resigned to my fate? Perhaps. Lacking in confidence? Perhaps. I guess I will just leave it at that as I feel that someone somewhere may just feel that I do not have the right to even look yet, given my circumstances. I will let the good Lord help me then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment