Sunday, March 22, 2009

More retro finds

Recently bought a Lily Allen album and an album by this group called "The bird and the bee". The former because she had a very cute song called f*** you plus, it is British (as opposed to the American, Kathy Perry). The latter because I read the review on JUICE,which was good, and it had a very retro look to it.

Yes, I am into all things retro now. Actually mostly clothes and music. For music, after the Ting Tings, I am quite into those indie groups rather than the more commercial sorts. Not that Lilly Allen is not mainstream. I guess, the rhythm and melody must be right. Pretty much go for the feel.

The funny part was that I was spotting quite some similarities between these two albums when I found out that the producer for Lily Allen's album was Greg Kurstin, the other half of "The bird and the bee"!!

Well, I am in that phase now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment