Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Relieved

I received the documents that I was supposed to receive from my lawyer. That can only mean one thing: That he has signed the papers. It all seems so surreal now. Like I almost cannot believe it.

Then again too, sometimes, one is so used to the pain and emptiness, that it is almost hard to let go. I think it is easy to blame somebody for your unhappiness and loneliness. It is so easy to point fingers. Yet, it is the 'aftermath' that makes one seriously sit down and think of what to do and how to face the road ahead.

Sounds cliche, but I guess the only way is forward. Ambling along kind of forward. Take it one day at a time sort of forward.

It's not as if it is over for me though. I still have one more small hurdle to cross: going to court. I will cross it when it comes and when I have crossed that too, I shall celebrate life with a big bang before moving anywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment