Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Celebrate alone or loudly and in a bit of style

My birthday is coming up soon. I am just wondering how I should celebrate it. Have a big bang or spend it alone?

I could have a karaoke party or dinner party like before. This time, I might re-visit Al Dente and have a mini feast. Actually that was also a venue I thought of for my D party (divorce party, once everything has finalised). Well, I digress.

Another thought is to book a hotel room in one of those boutique hotels here in the little island and call the whole gang down to party.

Oh! This time around, I must also top it off with a tattoo that took me 3 years to decide upon. I think I have found the shop that I want to do it. It's at the Heeren. Will find out more before I finally do it. Have to do it before...oops! Almost revealed my age. Not ready to do that yet :P

No comments:

Post a Comment