Sunday, November 16, 2008

Shopping and stress is not good

Man! I have been spending and spending! I was wondering why. Then I realised it was because I was stressed out with my coming assignment that is due next week. I am returning to my old ways and I have to curb myself. Went to buy the M.A.C Christmas lipstick pouch set just because the red pouch really went well with my mobile phone!!!

Luckily, I do use lipsticks and lip gloss and so, nothing is going to waste. Also bought the M.A.C Mineralize Loose powder (funny though coz the box says foundation in English and then slash "loose poudre" in French. So is it a foundation powder or loose powder. Hmmmm....got to check up their website again to find out more.

Also introduced my colleague to M.A.C and Laneige. She was stocking up on her annual make-up supply and turning to me for some help. Well, she was going to buy everything M.A.C when I advised her to look at other brands instead. She is really fair and so I thought it would be better for her to use Laneige. True enough, it was a better fit and so, she happily completed her buys with some Laneige products.

Well, personally, I am making a gradual switch to Laneige products myself, since Paul and Joe is going to discontinue the line of cleanser that I use. The girl was nice enough to give me some samples to use and I think I will be buying some new cleansers soon, but not before I use up my three bottles.

Then again, like how babies cannot just switch milk powders just like that, I might also need to buy the new product once I am down to one last bottle. Then I can gradually introduce the new product to my skin. Nah!!!! Just another excuse to buy more things. Hee! Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment