Sunday, November 16, 2008

Movie watching

I have lost touch with watching movies until very recently. Watching movies alone is no fun and it kinda reminded of my ex who would usually fall asleep unless it was X-men or some action packed movie.

Went to watch Quantum of Solace yesterday with my colleague though, despite the fact that friends and other colleagues alike, saying that it might not be so good this time around.

Anyhow, it was the first time I was watching Daniel Craig on the big screen, especially as a double 07 agent. When his first 007 movie came out, I heard so much bad press about him and how his mum leaked out his supposed secret role, that I felt he was the biggest joke in all of 007 Bond history. Then again, those were all just gossip columns and bad press.

Well, after watching Quantum though, I must say, they did choose him for a reason. He does have quite a good body. Or maybe, he HAD to train for it. Anyhow, it did look good, especially since he was so well suited. It was a very good cut.

I find the plot rather draggy though, but it has to be, in order to maintain that Bond flavour. I suppose it was also because it dealt more with Bond's personal feelings.

You want to know the real reason for watching 007? It's coz we didn't want to squeeze with the other kids to watch Madagascar 2. Move it! Hahaha! Will definitely watch that one.

P/s: The other movie that I caught the last weekend was "The Coffin".

No comments:

Post a Comment