Friday, November 7, 2008

Pics from trip

Ok, so I promised some pics. Here they are!

Our room is on the second floor, overlooking the cafe. It was quite funny being able to watch the mega big screen when the soccer matches were going on.

The passageway leading from hotel to the shopping mall and vice versa.

The entrance to the Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall. The whole place is like an Egyptian pyramid.

Sunway Lagoon Resort. It is next to our hotel and it is a 5-star hotel while ours is a 4-star. No matter coz, it is good enough for me.

It was the Deepavali weekend. There were lots of these displays at the hotels and the shopping malls. I think it is called angoli, but I must check the spelling to be sure.

The chee cheong fun (rolled rice floor sheets) that I have eaten when I went to KL (short for Kuala Lumpur) as a teen. Still tastes the same: simple, good, yummy!

Hee! Just to prove that I have been to Sunway Lagoon. Didn't take any other pics.


How can I miss the opportunity to eat Dunkin Donuts? How can??? So I bought a box for the road.

What I did not set out to buy. Most of those hair rubber bands are for my kids. Going to give them for Christmas. My priced posessions are the pair of shoes from Vincci (VNC in Singapore) and the two bottles of peri-peri sauce from Nando's. Didn't get to eat it though coz Dad and Aunts wanted to eat at Chinatown (Jalan Sultan).

No comments:

Post a Comment