Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rush hour

It was crazy, but I had a very bad craving for food at my old work place. Of all days, it had to be the day when I had to reach work this early (7am). Plus, I did not get the car today. Dad had a lunch appointment and told me to leave the car at home for him.

Luckily, time was a slightly flexible factor and so I rushed to get the very cheap and good bee hoon and half flew to catch the MRT.

Never really did like the MRT. If you click on the link to the labels on MRT, you will find not-so-good stuff written about it. This time around, it is the same. I am not going to dwell too much into it as I think it is a bit of a lost cause. All I want to say is, I wish that one day, they would have an all-female cabin.

I managed to reach my work place at 7.30am. It was a tiring but peaceful, quiet sort of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment