Sunday, November 16, 2008

About fulfillment

Today, I almost did not make it to church (again). I barely managed. You see, I am the sort of person, if I were late, then I would rather not go. Same for classes, same for lots of things. I think I just don't want to feel embarrassed with the whole world looking at me.

In today's homily, Father talked about fulfillment and how he recently met this church-goer who had stopped going to church. She came from a well-to-do family and she was earning lots of many and has a happy family, two children and all. One thing she did not feel at this point was that she did not feel fulfilled.

Father reminded us that fulfillment is not always about the big things but also about the small things in life. He was talking about fulfillment in terms of material world and also our own spirituality side of things.

I think I am taking baby steps but I think I am getting there. Though I still need lots and lots of work on the spiritual side.

No comments:

Post a Comment