Thursday, April 15, 2010

New oven!!!

Told you I was getting more and more housewifey! Finally got the oven that I needed. Not too big, not too small. Just right to roast a chicken, bake some cookies and perhaps make a small cake.

This is mostly Nigella Lawson's fault, I must say. No, really. The maternal and housewife instincts are setting in. Except, I am not a mother, neither am I now a wife. But I do have a whole bunch of kids that I can teach baking to and make chocolate with. I think it is going to be fun trying out recipes before teaching them. I must say, I am a green horn myself, when it comes to baking.

I do not know what I want to bake yet but I have re-toasted my breads from Bread Talk and they are so yummilicious!

Anyway, the next thing would probably be a mixer, so that I can beat the eggs and flour together with. Kekekeke....

No comments:

Post a Comment