Sunday, April 18, 2010

Circle Line

I AM So IN LOVE with the Circle Line!!! Of course, it is completely new and it is fast!! Took it back home after work yesterday and it was a breeze until I came to Bishan.

I went to the NTUC at Junction 8 and it was so super crowded! I only half blame the people/shoppers for it you were a seasoned supermarket shopper like me, you would realise that the aisles of NTUC is narrower than those at Cold Storage or even Giant and Carrefour. The whole place was oozing with people.

What was worse was that I tripped and knocked my arm against the hand pole. The train jerked so badly when it was coming to a halt that I lost balance. Luckily someone supported me from the back. It was so embarrassing. Another reason why I prefer the less crowded circle line.

Back to NTUC, I have a love-hate relationship with it. While I have always preferred Cold Storage, I think NTUC is catching up! They were selling hams and meats supplied by Culina, which has very good expertise with quality cuts of beef, lamb, hams and anything European.

Nevertheless, I think I will still be bought over by the nicer shopping experience at Cold Storage. I don't get so worked up and haughty before, during and after shopping.

Cold Storage and Circle Line rocks!!!

1 comment:

  1. I agree!!! I hate NTUC because of the aisles. I like supermarket shopping and I actually want to have an enjoyable experience - looking at the different products and taking my time but when it's so cramp, all you want to do is buy and get out. But like you said, NTUC is catching up - I will only shop at NTUC finest if I have to shop at NTUC. Culina has good stuff, bought some ham and had it for lunch today.

    ReplyDelete