Thursday, April 8, 2010

Life thus far

I have been very quiet recently. Not that I have found new love or anything like that. It is just that I feel that there is nothing much to write about. My life is simply work, study, home, work, window-shop, home and so on.

All the encounters I had while outside, are all unpleasant and it will all amount to grouses, which I find, will become too negative. Perhaps though, I should start a blog about customer service. Still thinking about it as I feel that I have less and less time to work on a computer nowadays. When I do switch it on, it will be to play Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook. It is very therapeutic that way, you know. In the end, I neglect blogging.

Well, let's talk about the happy stuff then! A "Popeyes" has opened near where I stay and I am absolutely delighted! The chicken is yummier than the one with the old man as a logo. Heeheehee! Don't get me wrong. I used to like the old man's chicken but through the years, I must have gotten bored with it. Let us just say that their standards might have changed too and it is not to my liking.

The other happy thing is that the MRT Circle Line is going to open soon (at least the portion that leads me to my work place). I will commute via MRT instead of the bus soon. Don't get me wrong, I do prefer the bus to the MRT anytime. It is just that the traffic on the road is so unpredictable. I am usually caught in a jam here and there and there are stops where more people alight or people just stop at more stops (if you get what I mean). With the MRT, I can at least monitor my time more accurately.

Besides, this Circle Line goes against the flow of the human traffic (read: not going via City Hall MRT station). Therefore, I hope there will be less people. The really cool thing happening for me is that the entrance to the circle line is just two streets from where I work. It will definitely be a shorter walk after a tiring day at work!

I have already taken the trial ride last weekend. I will be working on the 17th when it opens for operation. I can't wait!

2 comments: