Sunday, June 13, 2010

What a leisurely day!

Went out with the girls today (you know who you are) and we had a girlie, smashing time! While one of them got THE shoes that she wanted for her wedding dinner, the other two of us got our satisfaction from buying intimates at La Senza. Well, actually I had wanted to hold back on the spending, but the offer was too good to give up on. Usually, La Senza's offer is 2 bras for $60 but now, because of the Great Singapore Sale (GSS), it is 3 for $60! Plus, as a member, I get an extra 10% discount!

As usual, I was fussy about customer service and I apologise to the girls for having to withstand my nonsense. I really should start a blog on customer service but I also do not want to sound like a grouch all the time. We'll see.

We ate gelato at Gusttimo di Roma and that in itself was another customer service story. The ice cream was good though albeit a little melted. Nice ambience though. Good for little chit chats and some peace and quiet.

Dinner was at Paragon's Big O and the spit roasted stuff was yummilicious!!! It reminded me so much of Cafe World, except that I was eating the real thing!!! Hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment