Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hairy business

Went to cut my hair today. Sigh...so much contemplation for just one hair cut. Really though, I am after all, spoiled for choice here. There are just so many around my 'hood that I can close my eyes and just point. Only thing is that I do not know which one is exactly good and which is bad.

Some are dirt cheap and have a long queue but really not so sure whether cheap is not always bad. One day, I vow to stand outside and wait for someone to come out from their haircut and judge for myself whether it is good or not.

Today's cut was done at Kimage. Not bad, but on the safe side. Still good though :) Would be going back for treatments and colouring though, for I think their prices are reasonable and I have gotten their discount card now. Would also go back if I feel really lazy and don't want to go too far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment