Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spending time with Primary school friends today

One of my friends had come back from India with her 3 kids. Every time I see her, she seem to add another kid,and another, and another... . No, I am just kidding. Her kids are adorable.

So there we were, Cadence, Amy, Amy's sister and I. We were at Marche, 313@Somerset. Heehee! Yes, second day in a row that I am there, but IT IS a convenient place for all and there was a play area for the children. Oh yes, there were the kids too! Amy's sister brought her 3 girls, while Amy brough her 3 kids with her as well. All in all, it was a big party!

We spent lots of time playing catch up as we chatted about what we are going through now and there seems to be never-ending stories to tell: from the heat in India, to playing Wii at home and Cafe World on Facebook.

I introduced Amy to Uniqlo and we bought some stuff from there too. If one could become a stakeholder by buying from that particular shop every month, I would definitely have qualified for Uniqlo. Haha! It is so my style now as I do not need to be so formal in my dressing. I am their tights and leggings fan and their clothes can pass off as smart casual when paired properly. Sigh...now I hope to visit the Uniqlo in France. Can't wait! Euros is dropping like mad too!! Hahaha!

As for pictures of the kids and the times that we spent together this afternoon, I will seek permission first before uploading it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment