Saturday, June 12, 2010

A change in most aspects

After changing to my present job, there was a vast change in my income. I received much less than before but I was still not very good with my finances until recently whereby I had to force myself to learn how to cut costs and live within my means. After all, I AM going to Europe and I need to save up!

I think I was a big snob before, or maybe I was just plagued with bad experiences. I never really did believe in pharmacy-bought beauty products. Perhaps the ones that I bought before gave me bad results like either skin that was too dry or skin that was too oily that it gave me milia seeds.

Last week though, I decided to try out stuff from the pharmacy and bought a bottle of Neutrogena face wash. Turned out pretty good! Washes quite well and so far (and most importantly), no skin irritation yet.

The funniest bit was that it is actually made in Korea! Here I was paying $30 over for something Korean (Laneige) when I can get one that pays at about one third less! Well, still keeping my fingers crossed. My skin is actually quite sensitive so I hope this will last as long as it does so that I do not need to spend so much money on skin products :)

No comments:

Post a Comment