Sunday, May 9, 2010

Virtual cooking Vs Real cooking

Today, I cooked my own dinner again, using Linguine. I just change the ingredients around. It is quite a versatile dish to work with.

This time around, I still tossed with Balsamic vinegar and olive oil but I put cut up cherry tomatoes, shredded chicken, thyme and parmesan.

I even put the chicken breast meat to good use. There was a whole lot of shredded chicken breast left and I intend to use it to make salad for sandwiches and stuff.

The funniest bit was that I was both cooking in the kitchen and 'cooking' in Cafe World. Halfway through stirring my pasta, the alarm sounded from my laptop, indicating that my food was ready. Inexperienced me was so afraid that my food will spoil that I rushed to click and serve, with ladle in hand. Hahaha! It was a funny sight and my mum had a bewildered and puzzled look on her face as she saw me fly past her.

No comments:

Post a Comment