Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cough, cough, cough...

Been coughing non-stop the whole of this weekend, despite the fact that I am already taking Chinese medicine. Before, I would have wanted to cut off my nose. Now, I wish to cut off my nose and dig my lungs out.

I have coughed till I have chest aches and at times, I can barely hold my pee when I cough! It is terrible, but I really have to be a little more patient with Chinese medicine. They just take longer to take effect. Either that or I must have taken something that I am not supposed to. Anyway, I am lifting it all up to Him now as I struggle on to sleep peacefully tonight and have to use my voice tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I will just have to rely on my Nin Jiom throat sweets as supplements to my medicine and my Badger Chest Rub to relieve a little of the coughing (hopefully).

No comments:

Post a Comment