Sunday, July 12, 2009

Satisfied cut

Just in case it can be hardly noticed, I trimmed my hair. At a very cheap price at that! $8! My eyes nearly popped out when I heard how much. After I did some other stuff and it came up to close to a hundred. Even then, it is still very cheaper than when I was at Reds.

True, hair dye got to the side of my face and water splashed onto my face while my hair was being washed and there was only one cup of tea. There were no wet towels, no sultana biscuits. But if that could save me half my hair cutting cost, I would forego all these and just do it!! As long as it gets the job done! I was quite satisfied with the cut too.

This place is at Toa Payoh Blk 124. I think it is Lorong 1. Got to check again. I think I will be going there more often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment