Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Bitch!

Sometimes I really wonder, whether those bitches out there really know that they are bitchy at all. I have a colleague who tells me that she has no self confidence and yet, when it is called for (when I am on MC) she needs to stand in for me and perform stuff that cajoles quite a fair bit of self confidence.

Never mind that. She would leave me a lot of 'shit' to clear and yet, get the buy-in of my boss, so much so that whatever shit stuff that she does, she can do no wrong.

I don't know what you would call this but I call it two-faced. I sometimes also wonder whether she is secretly very happy that she managed to do my duties (even though she claims she has no confidence and low self-esteem).

I also wonder whether she knows that her actions are categorised as bitchy (in a way): saying one thing in front of me but doing something else altogether; get your defences down first and then attack. Oh! And need to get everybody pity first too!!!

On top of that, this colleague comes across as superficial. Her smile can freeze my whole freezer as it is so fake and lack warmth. I am glad I soon will not be facing this type of person in my daily life soon. Then again, there a lot of such sorts looming around the world. I guess she just appeared in my life to give me some starter training.

No comments:

Post a Comment