Sunday, July 26, 2009

Addicted!




Yes I am! To scrapbooking. It is no cheap hobby but it makes me sit at home all day, trying to create a page that is nice and presentable.

Last Friday, I spent more than a $100 on materials, embellishments, rub-ons and such, but I suppose it is worth it. Besides, I found another shop which had a much friendlier atmosphere than Made with love. It is called Laine's Papetierie. Somehow the vibes were much better than the former shop.

I was really reluctant to start as I am very prone to the 3-minute interest. But I think that this scrapbooking is here to stay. In fact, I am doing 2 scrapbooks at the same time: one for my trip last December (long overdue) and one for my school assignment.

I still am not following any rules but I am getting the hang of adding stuff to an otherwise plain piece of paper. I still do not want it to look too cluttered but I think I am getting the hang of the whole scrapbooking thingy.

p/s: Sorry Wildswans, I have started on it, but we can still have a scrapbooking cum tea session. I think it will be fun!

1 comment:

  1. oh its ok... hehe yes, lets do that, I'm off next wed. Grin. Are you free?

    ReplyDelete