Monday, July 20, 2009

Excited!

Well, there are several things that I am excited about these days. One is that I am going to shift house soon. Yes, we sold the place and I didn't really talk about it as I didn't want to jinx the whole thing. I am superstitious like that.

Now that some time has passed, I feel that it is alright to say it out. Second thing to be excited about is that I am going away on a short break! Finally! After this short break which requires me to take a plane, I will then go away to Sunway Lagoon again in September. This time, it would be a coach trip. Love that I can go away, even if it is just a neighboughring country.

August would be a month of anticipation and change. Anticipation for the divorce papers to come through and change because we would be shifting. My house is now like a warehouse and we dug up tons of photos that we have long forgotten and did not know existed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment