Monday, July 20, 2009

Jurong Bird Park

Woah! It's been yonks since I last visited that place. Really, yonks! It is again in one of those God foresaken places and we had to take a long MRT ride there.

Somehow, I feel that it is not as 'commercial' as the Zoo as it only has one restaurant there and we had to search high and low for that one Ben & Jerry's ice cream cart.

Nevertheless, we enjoyed watching all the different birds perfrom and see them roaming about in their cages. My favourite were the penguins, of course! After all, I just bought a penguin plush from the zoo last week. Was very tempted to get a flamino plush toy but held myself back. Mum is going to scream if I buy anymore :P

One shitty thing was that my camera ran low on battery. It was quitea bummer. Nevertheless we were still able to enjoy ourselves. Will upload pics tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment