Thursday, December 11, 2008

Missing in action (MIA)

Hi, I know I am have been out of action for quite some time. It could mean two things: One, that I am in a relationship and is so happy that I cannot be bothered to blog or two, I am so down and out trying to sort out my own life that I have no time or even the energy to switch on the computer.

Well, it is actually the latter. I am good now though, so please do not worry. Or if anybody worries at all.

Went to Malacca with some of my colleagues over the long weekend despite the fact that I had a test to do yesterday.

Photos and updates will come soon but I must say I really enjoyed this trip a lot and might go back there again with my cousin. There is lots to discover yet but I can only steal the long weekends to go if I wanted to go with my colleagues as we are one another's covering.

Later then, as I need to stress about Parent-teacher conference this coming weekend. Not my favourite part of work. At all!

No comments:

Post a Comment