Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hot, hot, hot!

Oh, forgot to tell you that I am sort of hooked onto Sze Chuan hotpot (steamboat with super red hot chilli and chilli oil). I eat it almost every week and I actually feel a little embarrassed when I go there coz they see my face so often. My colleague told me not to worry; that they could not be happier to see me back there so soon.

Anyhow, brought my cousin there to eat last week and I think she is hooked too! This one is along Beach Road. It is called Chuan Xiang. Of course, we do not eat pure hot pots but ask for the yuan yang (half-half) pot instead. Which means...well, I shall take a picture the next time. Every time, we are so overly enthusiastic about eating that we forget to take any pics.

Stopping now. Coz I must really go to bed.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment