Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I am still alive

I am still alive. It is just that nowadays, I am so tired that I wish not to do anything else but sleep. Or should I just say that my life is so filled with other activities other than sitting in front of the computer, that I have little time for blogging.

Anyway, I am rushing to choose a digital camera to buy so that I can bring it with me when I go overseas. Dad can keep his own and I shall have exclusive rights to mine.

Spacecake has mentioned Nikon or Canon. Although I was more Canon at first, I now wish to take back my words and say that I might prefer Nikon instead. Reason being that at first, I thought Nikon only had old fashioned, ugly, black coloured ones. Now that I have gone through their site though, I think Coolpix can be quite cool too.

Nevertheless, I have already narrowed down my choice. I will let you know when I have finally bought it and see who comes out the 'winner'!

No comments:

Post a Comment