Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Me as Mum

I'm back! Just before I recount what went on in Hong Kong, I must tell you something funny that happened to me tonight.

I was out buying Chinese New Year decorations for my workplace when both me and my colleague realised that we were out of cash. She told me she will go and draw money and I told her I would wait for her at the stall (which is at HDB Hub, Toa Payoh).

The shop owner, either had too much dinner to eat or did not know what to say in front of pretty girls, that he asked me, "Your daughter, ah?"

Hahahahaha!!!!! I wasn't half angry but I just felt very funny by it all. I am actually happy coz now, nobody really treats me like some 14 year-old and treat me for who I am, for real! I giggled and told him that we were colleagues. He was obviously quite embarrassed.

I also wanted to laugh as a similar situation like that happened before between me and my ex housemate. That time, she was the one 'instigated' to be the mum as she is tall while I am small in size and looked real kiddish with all that kiddish nonsense that I wear :P

Anyway, I had a happy ending to a very tiring day.

No comments:

Post a Comment