Sunday, April 5, 2009

The wonders of the Zebra Name Pen

You know, when I first came across this pen at my present work place, I was thinking they must have been crazy to name the pen such. I mean, it is a funny name for a pen. I found out why this pen had been named so yesterday.

After Sentosa, we still had time to look at jewellery from Lee Hwa (she needed to buy some for her wedding). I was going to use my Aspial card to get her extra discount except that I found out that the card was under my soon-to-be ex-husband's name. I had to apply for a new one.

Signed my name using the Zebra Name Pen and it was really magic. No smudge whatsoever. Or maybe I have not experimented with enough pens to realise that such a pen existed.

Today too, I was using it to write on the Cd's that I have saved my photos into and again, it did not fail!

Now I will never use any other types of pen to sign on my credit and/or membership cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment