Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Was I in the wrong?

Just a few days back, I was driving and nearly got into an accident! A bus was turning and I almost rammed into it. I was in great shock and it did not help that an old man sitting in the bus was pointing an accusing finger at me.



This is not the first time I have met with this in the Tampines area. The last time, I was driving pass that infamous stretch between the mrt and Tampines Mall where people like to jaywalk. When I drove passed and honked at the jaywalkers, they glared back at me as if I was the one in the wrong. It made me think twice as to whether I really did beat the red light, but I WAS very sure that it was the green light! I am beginning to wonder whether it was my own eyes that played tricks on me and did not see the red light, or are drivers and pedestrians alike, so reckless here.

No comments:

Post a Comment