Monday, September 28, 2009


Woah! I have been missing in action for quite some time now. Actually, it was more like I was taking in all the action. Went to Sunway Pyramid for the Hari Raya Puasa long weekend. I really let my hair down and let go!!!!

First of all, we were upgraded to k class executive (Konsortium)when we were on our way back. Super comfortable. Plus because we got the first row of seats, there was a much bigger leg room.

Already started shopping right after we dumped our bags in our room and spent almost the whole day at the theme park screaming our lungs out. By the way, just in case you were wondering who is the "we" in question, it's me and my ex-colleague. we went up the water slide 4 times, trying out the different slides, but on the last time down, I almost drowned as the speed was too fast and our float toppled. I was overthrown from the float and yet I could not touch the ground. Panic came over me and I kept bobbing up and down in the float 'hole'. I was finally saved by a lifeguard.

Ate at Nando's too! It was not the same as when I ate in Melbourne or the sort of taste that I remember from Perth but it definitely did satisfy my craving for peri-peri sauce. Yum!


Fooling around with big frames 'spectacles' on our way to Sunway.

Was trying to take a picture of the night view from our room and I ended up seeing this amazing yet, a little scary reflection of ourselves!


Fooling around with big frame spectacles yet AGAIN! Hahaha!


The view from our room during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment