Sunday, September 6, 2009

Belly dance my way to slim-ness

The community club (cc) is just a stone's throw away from my house now. Used to scone at the activities and courses that they offer until my Dad became a course provider there himself.

I had previously picked up some brochures for belly dancing classes and aerobics classes at the cc. I finally decided on belly dancing as it held on Thursdays. Aerobics classes were on Fridays and I still wanted to reserve that evening for fun and friends.

After dinner (please see previous posting) and sending my aunts home, we came home (obviously). Dad and I had to pass the cc after we have parked our car at the multi-story car park. I didn't want to procrastinate anymore and decided to just sign up!

Quite excited actually as I had been wanting to learn this for quite some time. Other than learning something that I am interested in, I can get a decent workout! How wonderful! I'm excited (as you can see from all the exclamation marks).

No comments:

Post a Comment