Sunday, September 6, 2009

First Aider!

It's been a busy week at work and my weekend is burnt. Burnt because I have been sent to attend a First Aid course. Finally!!

It was on very short notice and I realised that it was going to be from 8.30am to 6pm!!! What a drag! But after I went in for the lesson, I decided that it was going to be fun! It was, and I made a lot of new friends. All ladies of course.

The facilitator was also cute, not in the sense of handsome-cute but more humorous cute. He is an ex-paramedic with very real stories and lots of scenarios for us to play out. I had to 'kiss' a dummy and revive a baby dummy but it was all fun. I am kind of happy that I finally got to learn first aid. Even when I was in my Librarian job, I was not sent on this course. I'm glad to say that at least I now know what the steps to CPR are.

I wanted to buy dumplings from Fong Kee (People's Park Complex) as it was near where I had my course but turned out that my aunts went to our new place for a tour of the house and wanted to eat at Chinatown!

I walked the tourist streets of Chinatown such as Pagoda Street and Trengganu Street before meeting them to eat at the Chinatown hawker centre. If you are a Cantonese and enjoy traditional Cantonese food, then you should really try this stall called Macau Fong Cheng Cuisine (#02-211). It was yummilicious!!!!! Psst! It was so yummy that I had 2 bowls of rice :P

No comments:

Post a Comment