Saturday, May 2, 2009

Strangest feeling

I have thought that I am void of all feelings towards the opposite sex. I thought I would not be affected at all. Turns out that I am still partly human after all.

Just a few days back, one of my new colleagues was so cute and so sweet! She asked me point blank whether I had a boyfriend or not. My reply was negative and she immediately told me that she wanted to introduce a friend of hers to me.

It was a funny kind of feeling as, I would have been very repulsed towards such 'things' before. Yet, that day, I was full of curiosity and interest and yet, afraid all at the same time. I remember asking her how old the guy was, what he was doing and lots more other questions like that.

I would not reveal too much except that the guy is so much younger than I am. Just wondering how "I" am going to handle this since I have a little phobia of younger guys, let alone much younger ones!

Nevertheless, I also revealed to this new colleague of mine (who is slightly younger than me) that I am not a clean slate. That I have things to settle before I can move on to other things. I can be upfront about it now. She too was very nice to check with the guy friend and he was ok to be friends with me.

She did ask me for my phone number but I did not commit to anything...yet.

It is funny coz I am already getting a fuzzy feeling even though nothing, not even friendship, has started. I guess it's the thought that counts.

7 comments:

  1. Good for you! All the best and keep us updated. Hope it turns out well. Everyone deserves to be loved properly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. halo la biblio,
    this is chelsea here. actually i'm the same boat as you. do hope out of these relationship. can i get from you abt ur lawyer info? i do hope get one lady lawyer to help me. hope to hear you soon.

    chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chelsea, my apologies. I have not been checking or updating my blog much. My lawyer's name is Christabel Leow.

    Address:
    12 Eu Tong Sen Street #04-164 The Central (Soho 2) Singapore 059819

    Tel: (o)62273511 (Hp)94550286

    Email:thelalaw@singnet.com.sg

    She's a very nice lady. Do give her a call or drop her a mail to make an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion it is reasonable. Besides I split the bill with my ex.

    ReplyDelete