Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Flu blues and my ignorance

Sigh...I am down with flu. Actually, I am already coming towards the end of my flu. I thought it was the usual nosey business where it gets hypersensitive and I only needed to treat it with Zyrtec. Turns out not.

My doc told me that I caught the Influenza A! Imagine my shock as the Influenza A (H1N1) is going on! Turns out that I was misinformed. Influenza A is a name for the common flu (if I am not wrong, it is the winter flu). It is just that this particular strain, H1N1 is dangerous, for now.

Anyway, I am stuck here at home, wondering whether I should go for classes tonight, since I am covered with MC. Nevertheless, it is just the second lesson of the new module and the teacher is quite interesting. Tough choice, tough choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment