Sunday, May 24, 2009

What should I do?

How am I going to celebrate all the good stuff that is coming my way? Well, I wanted to go clubbing and karaoke-ing but these would be pushed back for now.

For a start, I went for a nice chatty dinner wtih Spacecake. It was catch up time and I was bursting with stuff about my own life. Hope she did not find me too boring a company.

Then she gave me a lacquer box from a neighbouring country. On the very nice box was a dragonfly. According to her, dragonfly signifies love in that country. Thanks Spacecake, I am sure love will take flight, when it comes and happens :) Meanwhile though, I am still in the state of being happy coz I am free (almost).

Oh! Then of course, I booked my flight out for a short holiday in one of those Indonesian islands and another to KL. These are little 'presents' for myself. I am also considering checking in to one of the local boutique hotels for a mini celebration as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment