Thursday, June 9, 2011

Waiting for the sunshine after the rain/storm

Life is looking better. I have actually been called up for a second interview but it has made me even more nervous. I was nervous before because they told me that I had to wait 2 weeks for my 'results'. If I were shortlisted, I would get a call. If not, I will receive a letter to notify me of my failure to pass that first interview. 2 weeks. It's a long wait.

Now I am nervous because I will be meeting the upper management. I need to remind myself to be myself, but at the same time, I need to run through some thought-out questions over and over in my head. But whatever it is, I know that He is always with me, just like He has been, through all these difficult times. I can truly now say that He really listens.

Things are falling into place and there was something that I volunteered for, which is now also moving on smoothly. I suppose one cannot stay idle for too long. At least I cannot, even though I would like to. I get into a state of panic.

As the old saying goes, when you have the money, you don't have the time, and when you have the time, you don't have the money to do what you have always wanted to do.

Once I get work, I would like to save up for a bicycle. Then I would like to get a hand beater or a cake mixer so that I can bake cakes and such. I can almost see the sun now. Hopefully it will come shine brightly soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment