Saturday, June 18, 2011

Positivity

Wow! It was one wait after another but I can finally say that the wait is almost over. It is a positive wait this time though for most of the details have been confirmed. With much luck, I will start work soon.

I know I have said that I did not like customer service because of the not-so-nice customers and yet, I feel that my strength is still there. Even though I 'claim' that I am a shy person, but I think it is a bit of an opposites attract kinda logic. During this period when I am not working, I was not totally idle. I did do certain things that helped me (re)build my confidence in meeting people. Guess I will blog about it in my next post.

For now, I am just glad that things are turning out the way it should and that at least, the sense of helplessness of being penniless would be gone soon. Although some (if not most) may say that I am over-qualified for this position, but only I myself will know what is best for me right now. At least, I am making my own dream come true.

It is going to be a new start, a new beginning. I do not know how many new starts I am going to have but I certainly hope that this will be my last. I know, some might be metaphorically throwing rotten eggs at me for things that I have said in the past, about my other career and life choices. But I believe that everyone has their own paths to take and mine, was just a little different from others. I would like to believe that it is because I am special :)

No comments:

Post a Comment