Friday, August 7, 2009

Tiring

Woah!! Didn't know that shifting house is such a mental stress as well. One would have thought that you just need to move from one house to another, right? Wrong!

There are other things you need to look out for, like how your cable doesn't seem to connect, the cable network outlet is not at the position that you would like it to be, etc, etc.

I also got to see the stressful side of my parents and how not ready they were to cope with it. They were literally shouting their heads off each other and what was worse was that when I tried to ask them to calm down, they turned to me to vent their 'anger' on me. I got double dosage.

If I DID tell them that I am being shouted at and am getting double dosage, I would have the bear all the accusations about me not being able to stay calm etc, etc. In the end, I chose to be quiet. I chose to go out of the house. I hate conflicts and I hate being 'maligned' like that.

In the end, I went out to get more scrapbooking stuff! Oh yes, Wildswans taught me some stuff that I found really exciting to try and useful too!

No comments:

Post a Comment