Monday, August 3, 2009

The time is NOW!

Woah! In a few hours' time, I would no longer be staying in a condominium, but I am very excited. As I will be having a bigger space to myself and closer to my friends. Not only that, I think I will be able to get home faster and save on transport.

I feel excited but at the same time sad, but most of all anticipative of my new life and yet another new chapter. I think it is going to be OK. Being 'alone' would be OK. Glad that I am not exactly alone still as there are my Dad and Mum.

Mum has been the most hardworking throughout this whole shift. She started planning from the word go and without her, we would not have been able to pack everything on time.

Till then, I hope I get the computer up and running so that I will be able to update some more. Ta Ta!

p/s: I am rearing to get back to my scrapbooking routine. Guess it would be a little interrupted till Wednesday, when I meet Wildswans.

No comments:

Post a Comment