Sunday, June 28, 2009

Slash and MJ

Was doing some major packing and arrangement of stuff when I dug out loads and loads of photos and several files full of posters that I have torn out from the then Radio and TV Times (now 8 Days). I had painstakingly filed them but thought that my mum had but thrown them all away. You can imagine my surprise when I saw them again!

One of the posters was of Michael Jackson and Slash (former guitarist of Guns & Roses). I was just wondering to myself as to why they took a picture when I found my answer over the TV programme. After all, the whole world is reporting about MJ. Slash was playing the guitar on his song "Black or White".

Coincidentally, that is also my favourite song. Correction: that is my second favourite. My favourite would be "We are the World".

No comments:

Post a Comment