Monday, December 7, 2009

Chyi, Tiger Huang, Pan Yue Yun & Wan Fang

Went Genting to see their concert. Out of the 4, love Chyi the most. Love her "Olive Tree" (gan lan shu) song and "Stories". Perhaps that is why I am what I am called today because of her song. Haha.

Tiger Huang Xiao Hu was my Dad's favourite and mine in a way. I love her song, "More than just friends". The song is about this woman who is always there by this guy's side, sharing his pains and happiness and when he has anything, he will go to her, be it happy or sad. Little does he know that that the woman actually wants to be more than just friends. It describes my feelings totally. More so now than ever and when she sang this song, I let go and cried myself silly. It actually felt good. And Tiger Huang sings very well in live situations!

I cried yet again when Chyi sang her songs. She has a voice of an angel and she has a way of touching one's heart with her voice. What's more, this was my first time listening to her live and being so close to her. She said that this concert was about treasuring and loving women and who should treasure and love them? Ourselves. Powerful.

It was a good end to a horrible day but no sooner had we enjoyed ourselves, did we have to leave the place in a hurry so that I can get back to work on Monday, which is now!

1 comment:

  1. I think we had something in common here. Whenever the song "more than just friends" is played, my tears just flowed endlessly... like now. I guess I am in a real situation right now.... life at times can be so sweet and yet so meaningless..

    ReplyDelete