Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Living each day, feeling alive!

It's been yonks since I last blogged. Life has been really busy but fulfilling. No, I am not dating or anything like that. It's just that I have busied myself with lots of things: Classes for my diploma course on Mondays and Wednesdays; Belly dance class on Thursdays and now, ceramic art class on Fridays.

Yes, it is almost like I cannot breathe but I guess this is the best way to while away time and what better way to meet new people than to sign up for classes at the local community club?! I have met many of my classmates from both the belly dance and ceramic class, who want to make a career switch to my current profession. Lots of networking there and I think that is healthy enough, for now.

I think God has been good to me. What I lack in life, He makes up for it in other ways. I also fall sick less (touch wood) as I think my work environment is much better than my previous one. Now all I have to do is to wait for a guy to drop from the sky. NOT! I will take it in my stride and leave it to fate.

My focus is on my parents and grandparents at the moment. Nowadays, I tend to worry more about them. I will call back often to check on them and if they do not pick up, I get all worried. Not trying to gloat here but I am really happy to have bought a new t.v. for my grandparents. I saw that their television screen was turning yellow, a sign if it going kapoot. I did not buy it all buy myself though. I 'joined forces' with my Dad and no, we did not get the set from the Philips Carnival that just passed last weekend.

I am living each day, like it is the last (trying) especially when it comes to my parents. One never knows what is going to happen next and I do not want to live with regrets.

No comments:

Post a Comment