Sunday, September 5, 2010

Updates of my life

I am so busy nowadays, juggling work, final exams for my studies and preparing for my trip to Europe, that I hardly have time to blog.

I am also busy trying to look for alternatives to the things I use on a daily basis. Things like facial cleansers, make-up, make-up removers and body wash, etc. Other than the Neutrogena facial wash and the waxing strips, I have found a Japanese brand of make-up remover called "Cleansing Express". It works pretty well and so far so good for my skin. No funny red patches yet.

I have also found the drugstore brand of make-up called Kate that is very good! They are actually by the makers of Kanebo make-up but they are selling it at more affordable prices at drugstores, giving customers more value for money. The Face Shop is also my 'good friend' now.

Just today, I was going to buy some long sleeved cotton t-shirts for my trip (to keep myself warmer and for layering purposes). I first went to GAP as I had bought a very nice cotton tee that was lightweight and yet, served its purpose in keeping me warm. The damage would be $39.90. I decided to drop by at Uniqlo at ION. They had a much thicker long sleeved cotton tee going for $14.90! Grabbed it! Plus it was premium cotton, very good to the touch.

I suppose now it is more of learning how to shop smart and I am also learning that drugstore (i.e. cheaper stuff) stuff does not necessarily mean bad news. It is sometimes better than the expensive stuff.

Well, going to bed now, for I need to get to work by 7 am tomorrow. Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment