Sunday, October 18, 2009

EeeeeeH......E71

I have a lot of backlog on my blog! First of all, I would like to announce that I have bought the Nokia E71!!! I cannot believe myself! I am so not a Nokia person and yet, I went to buy a Nokia phone. I must hereby state though, it is more out of its functionality than anything else.

Read a lot of reviews on other smart phones on cnet before I decided on this phone. I was dead against buying the iPhone though, as I thought it too faddish and I heard its fair share of...issues.

Anyway, mine is the white version and I am happy with the change so far. Only boo-boo is that I did not realise why the battery was running out so fast till last night. The Notification light was set to go on for an hour. Of course battery run out in 2.5 days lah! Hahahaha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment