Sunday, October 17, 2010

Of all times!

Of all times, my USB port connecting my camera to the PC has malfunctioned. Of all times that I am so super enthusiastic about uploading my pics!

Well, I suppose I will just blog on first and bring the poor fella in for a check-up after my exams are over. My on-site visit is tomorrow and I am nervous like hell but I shall have the Lord by my side and I will conquer it all. Two years of studying and it is finally over. Yet, I am looking at taking up French again and perhaps, perhaps, even Dutch. Got to weigh out the opportunity costs though. Not sure whether I want to learn Dutch due to the fact that I have been there and that my friend is there (i.e. vain lah) or do I really want to learn a new language?

See? That's me. Very...undecided :P

No comments:

Post a Comment